Tuesday, July 14, 2020

PREFACE

Hello and welcome to my new blog, created as an initiative , for the students of 8, 9, 10 and also the students of junior classes who wish to walk SERIOUSLY on the road to success.

WHAT WILL MY POSTS INCLUDE?
  • The queries, sent to me by you all.
  • What was my schedule in junior classes, as well as in 9th and 10th.
  • Tips and tricks to do SMART WORK
  • Why didnt I take tuitions?
  • How did I manage to get 98.67% in ICSE 2020?
  • How can you manage friend circle along with the hectic schedule of your school.
  • And any topic you will demand.
  • Any information about how I studied.
  • How to develop interest?
You can, or rather, should FEEL FREE to ask me anything. And I guarantee you that I will give you my 100% attention and sincerest efforts to guide you on the right way. 

πŸ’₯So, get ready to get the tips and techniques I followed, which helped me get a good score in class 10 board exams. πŸ’₯

What you need to do ? It's pretty simple!
  • Simply enter your Email address on the topmost bar.
  • U will need to enter an email , which you use, so that you ll get the regular updates. 
  • Click on Submit/subscribe.
  • In the next window, click on I AM NOT A ROBOT checkbox.
  • Keep on clicking on Skip and do what the window tells u to! 😜😜 It ll tell u to click the checkboxes in which vehicles r there.. to test if u rnt a robot!
  • Then u ll  get the confirmation. 

Its important to subscribe bcz there may be many of you, who will not be in direct contact with me. So, u ll get the regular updates of my posts.

And lastly, dont be selfish. Try to share this with as many students as you can.. 
By giving, you get.
So, develop a habit to share good things with others. 

Stay tuned. 
Stay safe. 

     

                                                                                                                           Ananya  Malhotra
ICSE BOARD 2020 dst & state topper
98.67%                      

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful initiative young girl...you always bring up amazing ideas!!
    Govindnandini

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very good initiative for all the juniors who are dedicated to their studies. Immensely proud to see such great efforts on ur part .I'm damn sure that you will not even a single stone unturned. Keep up the good work dear❤❤❤❤❤πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just nail it every time you start n every time you do anything... This one is surely the best one for me... I mean you are so so amazing know taking out time to guide us... I really needed this and I am really very very grateful and at the same time I am really glad...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very eager to see the first post!!!
    Good initiative Anya 😊
    All the best !

    ReplyDelete

Doubts# part4

 The 4th doubt session Hi readers! Hope you are doing well !  Here is the 4th doubt session , addressing the queries put forth by you all ....