Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Doubts Part 3

Hello nd welcome to the 4th post of my blog (doubt session 3rd) 
For the first time viewers or in case u missed out my previous 3 posts, u can check them out at the bottom/  Click on the links given below.


Hope you have started preparing schedules as I suggested u! 

Q1: Yaar Kayi seniors kehte Hain ki physics chemistry exams are tough then how we will give those.. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Funny, indeed! U will obviously give them with your hands, with a pen, on a green white sheet of paper! Jokes apart, Why do you get scared even before giving boards? It was to our misfortune that we got tough papers of some subjects.. history, literature etc were quite easy. The solution is: DO YOUR BEST AND LEAVE THE REST. Apni taraf se 100% do. Baaki, leave it on God. Even I didnt get super Marks in physics and chemistry.. But I know that I gave my 100%. There is always a scope of improvement.  Keep on trying and practicing  as much as u can.
  • Understand well in class.
  • If u dont understand once, ask again and again until u understand. 
  • If there r concepts about some working experiments or models or mechanisms in Physics, and experiments in chemistry,  check out a video of performing them on YouTube. U ll never forget them in ur life. As I told u in the previous posts. 
  • Practise back exercise questions,  AFTER U HAVE DONE THE CHAPTER. U ll gain confidence and then u ll start enjoying to learn. Moreover,  back ex give u a thorough knowledge of the type of questions and enhance ur confidence. 
  • Practise mock tests or sample papers.. bcz Practice makes a man perfect. 
  • Do written practice of equations , formulas, numericals, balancing and NEVER try to cram them.. 
  • Understand the concept. Sciences, esp physics and chemistry have a brainy paper.. so u should be clear with the concepts.
  • Give ur paper WITH AN OPEN BRAIN. Dimag khol ke paper diya karo. It shudnt b that u r only physically present and ur mind has gone somewhere else..
Q2: How should we prepare Eng. Literature and Language? 
Prepare them with full zeal. They are very scoring and easy.. Dont take English as a light subject.. I did ample.. actually more than that practice of language.. still I ended up with 95 in language nd 99 in literature.. So u should give them a lot of time and patience. 
MERCHANT OF VENICE needs time. It is very easy, provided u do it regularly and understand the meaning of each line, each word. 
  • Study along with mam, in the class with your full concentration. 
  • Understand the meaning of each word, each phrase, each line.
  • Read it at home once... just read, thoroughly. 
  • During tests or otherwise when u ll be preparing lit, u won't find it difficult to recapitulate the points .
  • Literature marking is point wise. U write the required pts.. u get full marks. But not by filling pages.. even I used to do this but I stopped till preboards.
  • You should try to be good in vocabulary and write straightforward answers. 
  • No beating around the Bush.. 
  • For short stories and poems too, follow the same steps.
  • Keep on recalling MERCHANT of VENICE and tough chs .. 
  • DON'T LEAVE ANY CHAPTER OR POEM OR SCENE.. U never know if the easiest q comes from the toughest chapter. 
  • Follow the guidelines given by teachers and PUT THEM INTO PRACTICE IN YOUR TERMINAL EXAMS AND BOARDS. 
A personal suggestion .. I have always attempted max questions from stories and MERCHANT of VENICE bcz the answers r v straightforward as compared to the poems.. BUT.. If u feel that in poems, you are pretty good at putting forth your viewpoint, go for attempting more poems.. some of my friends had followed this strategy, too. It is your decision. Any other specific doubt regarding lit, feel free to comment nd ask.

Jointly there was another question by Tanam.. 

Aap English two ke questions kaise attempt karte ho. Mai har time lambe lambe essay likh ke aati hu number fir bhi Kam aate hain

Even I used to write essays till 10th.. but in second term and preboards,  I stopped doing this bcz teachers told us the value of writing short and precise answers. In 9th and 10th u ll understand that in literature, every relevant point u write has a mark. In boards, it was like 3 marks for 3 points. Straightaway.  The more u write, the teacher thinks that u dont know the exact answer so u were beating around the bush.. So, present ur paper in such a manner that the teacher doesn't need to hunt for the points.. and write without any introduction or conclusion. The teacher ll b impressed and will give u full marks directly. 


ENGLISH LANGUAGE..
  • Practise practise practise. The more u do, the better it is.
  • Be thorough with all the exceptions in rules.
  • Be very serious and dont take it lightly. 
  • Do written revision of the notice, email, formats of letters etc.
  • Try to READ MORE AND MORE BOOKS. If you come across a new word, find its meaning in the dictionary and use it in your compositions. U never know if it comes in the meanings of comprehension! 
  • Practise more and more grammar. From total English, from other books, 10 year, practice papers etc. Any source you get.. but be thorough with basic rules.
  • If you have get any doubts regarding English, u can ask.. 
  • Now, read the last sentence again. Found any error? If yes, good. If no, read the rules of tenses from class 4th book! This is the point where u make mistakes.. Hope you got my point..
  • Essay is a v crucial part of your paper.. make it attractive by using good vocab, quotes, sayings, your own thoughts etc. 
  • Do WRITTEN practice of summary writing of comprehension. If you wont do, you will surely lose 8 marks. It makes a big difference indeed!
Q3: How to increase vocabulary? 
If you read the above post carefully, you will hv got ur answer.
Read more and more books . The more you read, the lesser it is. 
When you come across a new word, dont ignore it. LOOK IT UP IN A DICTIONARY , write the word and meaning at the back of your language notebook, and USE it in any of your further compositions like essays , letters etc. I did it this way. And at the end of your essay or Letter, make a column of NEW WORDS USED: followed by the word and its meaning. Before giving your exams, u should overview those words and use them in ur essay or compositions. I did it this way. If u wish to have a look at the way of my essays, u can ask.. I will post them in the next blog. 
The second method I used was .. I opened up a book I had, of Oxford..1000 words to know and use.. I used to randomly open any of the pages .. found a new word, saw its meaning. Wrote it in my rough notebook and then used it somehow in my composition. This way, I have increased my vocabulary..  I also write poems, blogs, articles, speeches, stories, etc.. Those have also helped me improve my English and fluency.. For any further guidance, u can feel free to contact 😊 

I guess this is enough for the day! 
I write less in one post, coz some of u r very lazy to read.. 😜😜.
For the next post, have patience.. I ll take up all ur doubts. 
Stay tuned. Stay safe. God bless you.
Study hard!! 
Do take a moment to comment and tell me how u felt abt this post.. If i can sacrifice my study time, hope u benefit from it.. that will really give me pleasure. 

And a big thanks to all those who spare a moment to drop a lovely comment which brightens my day and make me feel tht yes! I am doing good to them. Heartiest gratitude.
πŸ‘πŸ‘

Before I close, here is something for two of the avid readers , who have started practising their schedules, sincerely. 
I am sure the others will also have started doing this.. ❤❤
So here is a small effort to acknowledge a few of u for ur sincerest efforts to improve..  
Bhavika Arora
Grade 9 
Completed 100% schedule on the first day.
Neelakshi Sachdeva 
Grade 10
Completed 50% schedule on the first day.
I will really be glad if more of you inform me about the benefit u r getting in reality, from my blogs.. ♥️♥️ 
Thank you for reading! 

Ananya Malhotra 
Founder of ananyadevelopsjuniormasterminds 😜😜



8 comments:

  1. First of all this certificate made my day more special and ya the very 2nd day of following the schedule I did it upto 70 % and the 3rd day it reached to 100% and it was only possible because I started my day after reading ur blog and knowing that why I have to do this... So thanks a ton for this... Secondly the tips u gave in this blog are surely gonna help us to score more and to do smart work... I realised that I have to be more serious as far as English is concerned... And ya fear of physics n chemistry just vanished πŸ˜‚... Thanks a ton for taking out time to help us di... U r doing a great job ssly... May gbu to extremes...😘😘❤️πŸ–€

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really your blogs are very helpful and not just like other people who keep on giving imaginative suggestions. These are so realistic advices And i love the way how you make ur blogs funny as well as informative. Keep it up dear. Love your initiative ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤U ARE REALLY THE BEST MENTOR FOR ALL THESE JUNIORS πŸ˜‡

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless you always...you are doing a great work...may you succeed ❤️❤️
    Govindnandini

    ReplyDelete
  4. This certificate means a lot to me di.To be honest ut was just bcoz of uh that i completed my wrk.Whenever i felt like bas hogyi yr then i remembered the promise to uh nd then started wrking.Uh r the best di. So motivational may god shower his choicest blessings on uh.#my mentor for lyftym.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanku so much... Its really helpful😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowz Ananya. I know ur blogs really help d juniors. Keep inspiring n helping them❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meri baat suno aapne mughe focus m kyo dala....... Hajar logo ne padha h😀😀fir bhi tanku for giving me this information........
    Mughe nhi pata tha ki bina introduction k bhi chaar no. Wale questions likhne hote hai.....
    Mughe samaj aata nhi tha is liye shuru se lekar end tak saari story likh deti thiπŸ˜…πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’œπŸ’–

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚didn't focus u dear.. check my previous posts too.. I usually give credit to the ones who asked questions. Hope u can now write answers in brief.

      Delete

Doubts# part4

 The 4th doubt session Hi readers! Hope you are doing well !  Here is the 4th doubt session , addressing the queries put forth by you all ....