Friday, July 17, 2020

Doubts Part 2

Hello nd welcome back to my blog.. ananyadevelopsjuniormasterminds πŸ“šπŸ“š 
Hope u DIGESTED the part 1 of my blog.. If u hv missed it by chance, check it out on the bottom/this link..


Today we will discuss about some queries related to subjects.. Class 9 and 10 in particular. 



πŸ’₯1πŸ’₯ Credit: Sneha

Q: Can we leave something for history? 
Ans: straightforward.. It is your wish .. how much you feel like scoring . If you wish to get good Knowledge, study all chapters. If you wish to get good Marks,  study all chapters 😎😎 I didnt leave any chapter in terms/preboards/boards.. Although I am worst at cramming, I never tried to CRAM. I digested each topic,  made it in a story form or used acronyms to make smt funny, and then learnt it. Now u ll ask.. "WHY NOT CRAM?" .. the ans to this is.. you can cram.. its ur wish.. but in objectives, you will need to answer with concept. If your concept is strong, you will surely get full in objectives. My mantra was: I did it over and over again.. because I was bad at cramming.. So, I suggest u not to leave anything bcz 
1) there is no grouping of chapters in history/civics, unlike geography 
2) objectives can come from anywhere in the chs
3) in boards , scope is followed but you should be thorough with every concept..
4) if u have a thorough knowledge of every concept.. u can surely attempt any objective.

Some more tips:
  • Try to do it side by side.. if u make a schedule and follow it, u will be able to do it.
  • PRACTICE AND PRACTICE AND PRACTICE. U can get full in history, if u r regular and follow the instructions given by Harleen mam and Neelu mam. 
  • Do the important questions, of last year papers (10th class) .. We used to get many questions from them in terminal exams.. 
πŸ’₯Credit: everyoneπŸ’₯
Q: Can we leave chapters from geography? How to score full marks in topo?
Ans: I always say.. u shud ask ur teachers.. 
I m telling u what I followed and what my teachers had told me..
In geo, u know the sets very well , before hand , (in preboards and boards ).. So u can see accordingly. If u do the chs very well, u may leave. But I didnt. I did all che in all terms, and attempted ALL QUESTIONS IN EXAM. U can also do that, but maintain ur speed. 
Tips for chapters class 10 finds difficult,  usually..

1) Agriculture: Do it in all terms.. I found that only reasons, climatic conditions, soil, leading producers , adv disadvantages and definitions come.. It is VERY SCORING. 
2) Industries: Do them in all terms. Make flowcharts of main pts . Usually, differences, reasons, areas, definitions , advantages disadvantages come.. In mineral based industries, I made a flowchart of the areas, output, names etc. Of all industries.. I attempted them in all terms.. It is also very scoring and they r very easy chapters , provided u do POINT WISE. 
3) Transport: Do it in all terms. Advantages , disadvantages, differences,  reasons, freeways, highways , waterways, airways, roadways, etc. come.. DEVELOP INTEREST AND THEN DO. It is again a very easy chapter, and scoring too. 

If u find any other difficult ch, u can cmnt and ask.. I ll try to help u out with some easy way..

In general.. Do geography with Interest.. I tell u.. I found the geography of class 10th the easiest.. becoz it is based on understanding, and concept. At times u may need to learn, but if u be REGULAR and do with INTEREST.. U ll find geography the easiest subject. Even I did. It works. The next time u open ur geo book, read it to gain KNOWLEDGE,  not to gain marks.  Mark's will automatically come.. Menka mam had told us in class one day that she checked a board paper in which the student got full Marks...  he had just filled up 4 sheets, and attempted 5 compulsory questions .. so u see, accuracy and concept matters. 

TOPOGRAPHY: 
A very easy, interesting task to do. Follow Menka mam and Palvinder mam.. Do it regularly.  U have the books not for show.. they r to make u practice, Solve them again and again.. not only before papers.. but regularly..  minimum, twice a week. MINIMUM. Follow each point taught in class and u ll never find topo difficult.  Marks will not come at the first place... they will come after sheer hard work and determination.  I think I got near abt 94/96 in first n 2nd term .. Practised more for topo, did 10 year , understood concepts, did again n again and then got 99 in preboards.. (20 in topography) OPEN YOUR BRAIN  AND THEN STUDY TOPO. 

πŸ’₯Credit : PalakπŸ’₯
Q: Is there any need to do 10 year

Again, its ur wish.. Abheya didi.. who had come 3rd in india in 2018, had not done 10 years.. she had just done an overview and sample papers..As per my and my seniors' experience, the terminal exams nd preboards come to a considerable extent, from 10 year papers.. Moreover, it helps u in the following ways..
  • They give u a practise of the board pattern.
  • U can test your knowledge about how much u gained.
  • But.. u should not see answers and do.. u should study the concept. Then see the questions, recall the ans in ur mind, and then confirm ur answer from the book(bcz sometimes 10 yr answers may be wrong).. 
  • It's good to track your progress.
  • You get to know your level, and your loopholes . 
So, I suggest that u shud practise it. Rest all depends on you. 


So, that's all for the day. P.S. I keep the blogs short bcz many students may get lazy by this time 😜😜. See you soon in the upcoming blog. 
Any queries, mail me or type in the cmnt box.. Do mention ur name .

Click on this nd u can write n Email to me , in case u cant comment.

Stay home. Stay safe. Take care . Thank you for reading!
Share with ur frnds too.
Ananya Malhotra 
Super blogger!!😎😎 
View my complete profile!

11 comments:

  1. Really very helpful tips and well written too. The motto is to be regular in studies without any procrastination. With Hard work dedication and proper guidance everything thing is possible and u give an awesome advice to all the juniors . Keep it up dear. It was very inspiring πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„u r the best guide for all these youngsters

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll share this with my juniors ! πŸ˜‡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where were you when I was giving my history examπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whenever I go to study... I start doing the homeworks as there are alot of homeworks... So I dont get enough time to do the extra study...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well written...Fantastic tips for 10th Don't delete this blog till next yr coz next yr it will be really v.helpful πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Uh really give proper guidance .Really deserves tons of appreciation

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lott Ananya di....for clearing our doubts and also encouraging us.✌
    It's really helpful.I will surely share it with others too who are in 10 and who will be...#best guide ever��

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanku Didi......
    I found it very helpful..
    Thanku very much πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you . It was really helpful .

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will surely share it with my friends

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks it was really very helpful
    Di can u please tell how to increase your vocabulary and score good marks in English

    ReplyDelete

Doubts# part4

 The 4th doubt session Hi readers! Hope you are doing well !  Here is the 4th doubt session , addressing the queries put forth by you all ....