Thursday, July 16, 2020

DOUBTS DOUBTS DOUBTS! #1

Credit: Rainbow Sweety (Shambhavi) 

Q1: How were you enjoying as well as learning at the same time?
  • The answer to this is v simple. I just tried my level best to DEVELOP INTEREST in whatever I did. 
  • Now u ll ask, give us a mantra to develop interest.. give it to us so that we can feel like studying .. Hello! I am not a magicianπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I can just tell u how I developed interest. I considered books my frnds , I read them with the FEEL THAT I HAVE TO DO SMT.. that I have to score good Mark's..  I hAve to make my parents proud.. If u dont determine, u ll never succeed. So from today, SET A TARGET TO URSELF. Although small, but SET IT TODAY. And dont forget to comment in the comment box, what u have decided.. what's ur target.
  • A few examples: If I studied maths in jr classes till 8th.. I used to listen to music along with it. In the class, in 9th n 10th, MATHS LECTURES SEEMED BORING .. But I tried to understand each and every concept IN THE CLASS ITSELF , so that at home, I just needed to spend time with my beautiful books. Now what was my inspiration to understand in class? It was my DETERMINATION that I have to understand in the class and I dont have to waste my time at home again to understand the same concept.. Similarly, i used to relate SCIENCE with myself and the real world.. I used to make stories using the keywords of each para and then half of my task wud be over by itself. 
  • I didnt study for hours and hours.. I used to gossip in between with my mum or sis, chat with my friends, go out for a walk in the fresh air.. but I always tried my best to do things along .. Still, due to my head girl duties , if I cudnt cope up simultaneously, I used to try completing them on WEEKENDS. Wasting time on weekends IS NOT GOOD FOR A SENSIBLE CHILD WHO WISHES TO SCORE GOOD. And I guarantee u.. if u try to do side by side or on weekends,  you will never feel burdened. It's a well proven fact. 

Q2: Coping up with exam pressure.. 
For this, I used to follow only 1 thing .. taking pressure   MAKING A SCHEDULE AND FOLLOWING IT. 
The back of my notebooks used to be full of my schedules. And it was v seldom  that I completed them πŸ˜›πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œ But the benefit of them was that I used to be a bit (20%) serious. I got the inner urge to study and put crosses with red pens on the task for that particular day.

                                           How did I make schedules?
I used to write down the 10 subjects in the margin, and the syllabus covered by teachers , but not done by me, on the right side. Then below that, I used to write down the week days and weekends, in the margin . In front of them, I wrote the topics or chapters I would do , in the remaining time, AFTER SCHUL HOURS, AND EXCLUDING THE TESTS SCHEDULED FOR THE WEEK. This way, I used to plan my entire week.
Ab aapke dimag mei baat aati hogi.. ki schedule agar follow nhi hua, uss week ka.. toh kya? The ans to this is .. I used to keep some hours of Sunday, and some light scheduled days of the week. In which I could complete the pending schedule . This way, har hafte mera scheduled syllabus khatm ho jata tha. Even if not, I used to shift it to next week. Next week, (mostly on Sunday) I prepared my schedule for the next 3-7 days. 

EK BAAD YAAD RAKHNA:
U can never find a magic trick to get good Mark's. 

So what did we learn in the 2 points?
♡ Learn with interest. Make senseless stories , using the KEYWORDS of each topic. Zindagi mei kabhi vo topic bhulega nhi. My guarantee. 
♡Make a schedule. First week mei follow nhi hoga. 2nd week mei follow nhi hoga. 3rd week se your brain will start functioning by itself and u ll start following ur schedule , even if by 20%. This efficiency will keep on increasing and u ll never find ur studies difficult. Mark my words. 

I ll share one of my schedules. U can make like it, or ur own. Kitna aap kar sakte ho.. uske accordingly. Bcz if I have the income of Rs.10, I cannot go to buy a chocolate of Rs. 100 .. so u shud make the schedule accordingly. Acc to ur speed, ur time table nd ur syllabus.  
This was of my 9th class.. 
On a rough pg I used to write my pending syllabus. 
Hope u got an idea now , how to plan.

Although it's a bit blur, I hv shared it.. 
The original schedule vala paper is being recycled somewhere πŸ˜πŸ˜‚ This was a pic I had sent to my frnd.. 
This schedule is of the preparation of the remaining boards.
Believe me, I had never followed my schedule properly,  ever since.. but this was the 1st time I did that. 


If I cud do good,  u can also do the same.. better than me, may b! 
I ll love to see u rise and shine ♥️♥️
This was all for today. See u soon with the next blog. 
It ll cover Concentration tips, how to avoid social media distractions and one more question.  

I expect u to make ur first schedule right now, and start following it. Till boards, u ll b well trained to do the same πŸ’«πŸ’« 
ComMENT nd tell abt :
1) ur first experience of making a schedule
2) your doubts regarding today's coverage. 
3) any other query u wish me to clear. 
I ll answer each of them. 😊😊
   
Thank u!
Stay safe!
Ananya Malhotra 

20 comments:

  1. Keep the good work going. Keep motivating and encouraging

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi didi...!!
    This was really helpful and encouraging.πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good yaar. It will help not only juniors but all the seniors as well who are struggling to cope up the syllabus of 11th after shifting to cbse . Very excited for the next post . This post is something very realistic which everyone can try to follow . KEEP IT UP❤πŸ‘πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with everything you wrote but whenever I take a day off or something...I feel guilty about it...that I wasted my day and stuff. Pls give me your views regarding the same if this is
    right or not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waoooo di!!To be true I always make schedules pr kbhi bhi pure ke pure follow nhi kiye Aaj pka ek bnaougi nd will try my best to follow it.��

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1) One thing that I always noticed...whenever I made a schedule, I felt less tensed. Actually I learnt making schedules from my younger sister (Guneet) 😜 I never used to make any schedule and just went with the flow but when I saw her getting successful with dividing her study time nicely, I adopted her method. She plans her time effectively on her 18th century phone which has no network or wifi and no games (because those she plays on my tab πŸ˜‚). She uses the clock and calendar apps.
    2) How to decide which subject to study first or the order of studying different subjects?
    3) I don't like doing exercises of chapters except maths and bio, what to do ?

    This was a very wonderful and fantastic blog. It's too good on your part to reveal your secrets of studying and help the world and its future. Just too awesome ! πŸ˜‡πŸ˜„

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe that helping others will do no harm to me.. if I keep everything to myself , only I ll only b benefitted by it.. but if I share wid others,may b they too get sm help πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ’«πŸ’« it's good to see others shine

      Delete
  7. It is so very thoughtful of you for taking up this initiative as very few students actually have the courage to encourage others....keep it up πŸŽ‰✌🏻
    Govindnandini

    ReplyDelete
  8. Literally the best one ever read....thank u for all ur amazing ideas will be trying for sure ��

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanku soi much much πŸ˜‰
    Your blog is very helpful πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very gud method it truely works.keep going.waiting for ur next blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its really veryyy awsmm dii .. v ll surely tryyy to follow. ..and thankuu so much for the encouragement ☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am sure this is gonna help a lot seriously... I am gonna make a schedule right now... Will surely follow it... I think these are the best tips I could ever get... Waiting for more... #rockingasalways

    - Neelakshi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice blog πŸ‘πŸŒΉ

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's really commendable that you're sharing such good techniques really openly and guiding others....and I must
    say....your humbleness and helping nature is truly a contributing factor to your achievements ☺️
    Keep motivating people!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thankyou so much didi... Its really heplful

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't get computers can you please help

    ReplyDelete

Doubts# part4

 The 4th doubt session Hi readers! Hope you are doing well !  Here is the 4th doubt session , addressing the queries put forth by you all ....